Keey Tools team and associates respect content owner rights. It is our policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Keey Tools team as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Keey Tools team to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, an email address;
5. A statement that you have in good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
6. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
Attn: DMCA Notice Keey Tools.
Address: 50 Rue Bonneau, Suite 307
Montreal, QC H2Y 3C9
Under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury and civil penalties, including monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys’ fees.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Keey Tools and its associates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Keey Tools rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice.
It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Keey Tools has adopted a policy of terminating when appropriate in certain circumstances to Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Keey Tools may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement. We at Keey Tools respect content owners’ rights. If your rights are being infringed by the content on the Service, please notify us using the procedure in this Section.